[mapserver-users] Re: Installing PHP MapScript with MapServer 6.0.0-3 and PHP 5.3.6 on Mac OS X 10.6.8

Carlos Ruiz boolean10001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 13:37:27 EDT 2011

Léo,

If you server is not a production server, please make sure that you have the php.ini error handling as follows:

error_reporting = E_ALL

Remember to restart Apache.

Also, in the MAP section, add something like this:

DEBUG ON
CONFIG "MS_ERRORFILE" "/var/www/html/errores.txt"

Let's see what happens.

Cheers from México

IC Carlos Ruiz