[mapserver-users] Re: Mapfile layer not displaying in MapServer 6.0.1 (does in 5.4)

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Jul 18 15:30:05 EDT 2011

Steve,

Thank you for your suggestions (including the one you sent me directly
suggesting "explicitly setting a width in the roads style").

Today, when I went back to this, the request worked without my changing
anything in the Mapfile. I have returned the data to be loaded through SDE
(not the Shapefile) and it still seems to be working.

I hate it when that happens!!

The only thing I can think of is that something got cached somewhere along
the way on Friday and the requests were never truly being processed as I was
changing the Mapfile trying to get it to work. Obviously, somewhere along
the way I got the Mapfile contents right, but wasn't seeing it in the
browser.

Okay, well. I guess I'll continue along the road to try and figure out my
real problem now. Sorry for wasting everyone's time but I'll probably be
back.

Cheers
jtm