[mapserver-users] WMS Service error

Mario Franco mario.franco at ydreams.com
Tue Jul 19 15:17:38 EDT 2011

It's an ArcCatalog problem check
http://forums.esri.com/Thread.asp?c=93&f=1149&t=281244

Mário Franco | Software Developer | mario.franco at ydreams.com
<mailto:mario.franco at ydreams.com>
YDreams - Informática S.A. | www.ydreams.com <http://www.ydreams.com> |
+351 210 314 000 | Blog <http://www.ydreams.com/blog/> | YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/ydreams> | Vimeo <http://www.vimeo.com/ydreams/>
| Twitter <http://twitter.com/ydreams/>

*Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:* YDreams accepts no
responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information
herein contained. This message including any attachment hereof is
confidential and may be privileged or otherwise legally protected from
disclosure and may only be read, copied and used by the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately (+351 210 314 000) and delete this email and any
attachment permanently from your system. You must not copy this email or
any attachment or disclose its/their contents to any other person or
entity. Thank you.