[mapserver-users] Zooming to particular area in a map

Raghu Nandan raghuyeedullapalli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 02:07:23 EDT 2011

I have a mapfile which contains one line layer and few point layers. The
line layer is waterlines of entire state and point layers are well sources,
pumpstations, etc.,. My question is how to zoom to particular area based on
the owner name which is common for all the layers(shapefiles), it needs to
display, the no. of points present in that area and its corresponding
information. I am newbie to the mapserver and i am using cgi template
program. I did not use any mapscripts.

Thank you,
Raghu