[mapserver-users] MapServer CGI Controls doc web page

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Mar 28 10:44:58 EDT 2011

On 11-03-27 04:56 AM, iomeneandrei wrote:

> I think that the sentence you have in MapServer 4.10 to 5.0 Migration doc
> web page - "the qstring_validation_pattern layer-level metadata is required
> for qstring queries to work" - should be included in MapServer CGI Controls
> doc web page.
> It would be fantastic to have also some qstring_validation_pattern example.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for reporting this. Could you please file tickets under the
Documentation component in Trac (http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/) for
this and the other issue(s) that you have found in the docs? This way
we'll make sure that this information does not get lost and that the
docs maintainers include those fixes as they review the docs for the
next release.

Thanks

Daniel
--