[mapserver-users] USING UNIQUE with multiple fields

geographika geographika at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:01:13 EDT 2011

  Hi

/[Message resent as it got added to a previous discussion - thanks
ThunderBird..]/

I have a feature table which I'm serving out as a WFS. It has a two
column unique index - is there support for this in a LAYER definition in
a mapfile?

E.g. DATA "GEOM from mytable USING SRID=29902 USING UNIQUE Field1,Field2

I presume not as I've tried a few combinations with no success, but just
wondered if this is possible. I'm using a SQL Server 2008 connection.
Thanks for any help,

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk