[mapserver-users] WFS Intersect with gml:box

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Mar 29 16:33:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

  I did check that and It was not working for me either. It is now fixed
in trunk and also in the 5.6.x branch.
I have added a bug <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3789>[1] on
it, so if you have the chance to build from source, please give it a try
and update the bug.

best regards,

[1]: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3789

Assefa Yewondwossen