[mapserver-users] WFS Intersect with gml:box

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 30 13:44:40 EDT 2011

On 30/03/2011 1:14 PM, Joaquín Rodriguez-Guerra Urcelay wrote:
> Hi Yewondwossen,
>
> Are you planning to include this fix in mapserver 6??
This was committed yesterday and should be available for 6.0 (and 5.6.8
if released). I forgot to update the bug on that. It is done now.
> I am still fighting with the sources, stuck in the error:  ld: cannot find -ltermcap
> Hopefully fgs will create a new self-installer for mapserver 6 in a couple of months, or I should not expect that?

  I  can not say one way or the other about fgs installer. You can ask
on the fgs mailing list or someone cam comment here.

best regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: yassefa at dmsolutions.ca