[mapserver-users] WFS Intersect with gml:box

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Mar 30 13:57:37 EDT 2011

On 11-03-30 01:44 PM, Yewondwossen Assefa wrote:

> I can not say one way or the other about fgs installer. You can ask on
> the fgs mailing list or someone cam comment here.

Unfortunately FGS has fallen down the list of priorities in the last
year or so. One of the reasons is that we put more efforts in native
packages (e.g. UbuntuGIS, DebianGIS, etc.) and also the fact that we no
longer have clients using it and supporting its maintenance.

I think there is still a need for FGS in some cases, and we still use it
internally for development, but we'd need a new champion to take care of
official releases.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/