[mapserver-users] Re: Reaspect?

SixDegrees paulcarlisle at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 12:35:26 EDT 2011

That's pretty much what we've decided to do, although the resulting image is
no longer square. We could, of course, do that, too. But this seems like
work that really belongs on the server, not on the client side, where all I
want to do is request an image and have it passed back to me, trimmed the
way I asked.