[mapserver-users] RE: Corrupted zipped shapefiles from WFS

Keith Moss Keith.Moss at landgate.wa.gov.au
Thu Nov 3 00:02:34 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

Do you still have any of those zip files that you created? We'd be keen to take a look at them and see how they compare to the ones that we're generating.

I've attached a test case using an inline feature (as Andreas suggested) - is there any chance you might be able to try it on your Windows box and send us the resulting zip file?

cheers

__________________________________
Keith Moss
Satellite Remote Sensing Services