[mapserver-users] Re: WFS with several SRS?

sulu andreas.siegel at vorarlberg.at
Tue Nov 8 09:17:24 EST 2011

Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Some quick notes that may assist you as you travel down this path:
>
> - for any WMS/WFS/OGC mapfiles, I always
>    - check my GetCapabilities response in a text editor for any
> "Warning" text, if any exist then change the mapfile until all warnings
> from GetCapabilities are gone
>    - make sure that each layer has a PROJECTION object (the source
> projection for that layer)
>    - make sure to have a MAP-level PROJECTION object
>    - make sure the WEB object's METADATA parameter has a "wms_srs" or
> "wfs_srs" or "ows_srs" line that lists/advertises several different
> projections (as previously mentioned in another response)
>
> Hope that helps you through your travels.
>
> -jeff

Thanks for the hints.
I tried them all but as Yewondwossen ASSEFA points out there ist no avail
for multiple SRS and WFS   with mapserver prior version 6.0.
But your posting gives me something akin of a checklist for my mapfiles.
btw. I had only some harmless warnings in my GetCapabiltities-XML.

-Andy