[mapserver-users] FES 1.1.0 in mapfile

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Nov 11 09:45:24 EST 2011

Hi,

Some quick questions: Are you planning to cascade some other, remote WFS service through your Mapserver? And that remote service is using WFS 1.1.0? Is the remote service something you know or could it be just any WFS service, made with Mapserver, Geoserver, TinyOWS, deegree, ESRI product, Oracle etc. ?

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Michal Šrédl wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to use Filter Encoding in mapfile. Here
>
> http://mapserver.org/ogc/filter_encoding.html#filter-encoding
>
> is an example given, which goes like this:
>
>     "wfs_version"           "1.0.0"
>     "wfs_filter"
> "<PropertyIsGreaterThan><PropertyName>POPULATION</PropertyName>
>
> <Literal>10000000</Literal></PropertyIsGreaterThan>"
>
> with remark
>
> "The filter given as a value of the wfs_filter metadata should not
> contain <Filter> start and end tags."
>
> However, I would like to use something like
>
> "wfs_version" "1.1.0"
> "wfs_filter" '<ogc:Filter
> xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"><ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
> <ogc:PropertyName>SLT</ogc:PropertyName><ogc:Literal>1A</ogc:L
iteral></ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo></ogc:Filter>'