[mapserver-users] WFS GetFeature outputformat error

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 15 09:22:17 EST 2011

Hi John,

I tested locally with MapServer-trunk on Windows, using your
outputformat block, and I successfully returned a 'result.csv' file,
containing the WKT of the features, for STORAGE=filesystem.  I also kept
a close eye on my IMAGEPATH directory, but I never saw any temporary
files get generated there (it is a mystery to me as well).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/