[mapserver-users] RE: Hide certain symbols from legend

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Nov 17 14:59:31 EST 2011

Yes, by leaving out the Name element for each class I wanted to hide, it
works the way I wanted.

Explaining at the bottom- I created a sort of "dummy class" with
different color circles showing each category.  I create this by putting
in an expression for my data, where absolutely no records will match.
So, those colored circles won't show up on the map, but will show in the
legend.