[mapserver-users] Re: How to join to a MDB database for display on my map?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Nov 18 13:17:53 EST 2011

Try using ogrinfo on the command line to make sure the ogr/odbc portion
works:

ogrinfo -sql  "SELECT * FROM PLOTS LEFT JOIN
'ODBC:geoplan,County_Taxid_Parcels'.County_Taxid_Parcels ON
PLOTS.SHRT_TXID=County_Taxid_Parcels.SHRT_TXID"
D:\ms4w\apps\ftmagisapp_v2\maps\background\PLOTS.shp

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser