[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver /tmp files appearing all of a sudden w/CONTEXT parameter used

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Nov 23 17:21:32 EST 2011

Oh, one major thing that has changed recently is that, because we are
upgrading from Mapserver 5.6 to 6.0.1, we updated the OUTPUTFORMAT
definition in the mapfile. It used to be:

  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME png
    DRIVER 'GD/PNG'
    MIMETYPE 'image/png'
    IMAGEMODE PC256 #RGB
    FORMATOPTION "INTERLACE=OFF"
    EXTENSION 'png'
    #TRANSPARENT ON
  END

But, I wouldn't have thought that this would have any bearing on this
particular problem.