[mapserver-users] Re: mapeditor for mapserver

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 04:03:11 EST 2011

Janeks,
The vim documentation page dates from 2008 (given by the svn rev
8369), but the actual vim syntax file it links to is regularly updated
(c.f. http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/trunk/docs/_static/map.vim
)

If you would like to update those doc pages and add other syntax
files, please request commit access to the docs.

--
thomas