[mapserver-users] I am having a problem using processQueryTemplate...

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 12:51:09 EST 2011

I am trying to diagnose why processQueryTemplate is not returning any values.
Below is part of the relevant code:

$results = $map->processquerytemplate(array(), false);

I am using MapServer 5.6.6 and GeoMoose 2.4.  Below is part of my MAP file:

METADATA
   'itemquery'			'ftma_waterlines_itemquery.html'
   'itemquery-filter'	'/.*[qstring].*/i'
   'qstring_validation_pattern' '.'
END

Does the processQueryTemplate method work correctly in 5.6.6?  I found this
http://www.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2010-April/009935.html which
talks about processQueryTemplate being broken.

Does someone have an easy example of how to use processQueryTemplate, so
that I can better understand how the method is supposed to work?

Thanks

Ed