[mapserver-users] Re: Problem in pointObj-> project from php/mapscript

Juanma M. R. juanma.mr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 10:05:05 EDT 2011

Dear Daniel,

First of all thank you for answering so quickly.

Secondly, I must apologise for sending the email. It was my fault as I
understood wrongly the meaning of the coordinates in degrees. When referring
to them as Longitude and Latitude I misunderstood them. I know the values
they can get but I changed the correct place for Latitude / Longitude in the
x/y pointObj. Just reading your email (using easting and northing instead) I
understood my problem.

The pointObj->project method works perfectly in php/mapscript.

Sorry again for this email and thank you very much for your answer Daniel.

Best regards,
Juan Manuel Moreno Rivera.