[mapserver-users] Re: Mapserver Projection Errors

SixDegrees paulcarlisle at comcast.net
Wed Oct 19 09:37:30 EDT 2011

Thanks. I read through that thread and tried one addition to my mapfile -
'ows_srs" "EPSG:4326"' - but the error persists. All other suggestions were
already in place.

It is definitely happening on the GetCapabilities request - I can reproduce
it by simply making that request directly through the browser - and one
error is reported for each layer. Inspection of the returned XML shows no
errors, and the bounding boxes for the layers has been reprojected correctly
when it differs from the advertised map-level 'epsg:4326'. The layers
themselves seem to load fine, without any errors.

So perhaps this is a spurious message, although the thread seems to suggest
that it was fixed prior to the v6.0.0 release and I am still seeing it.