[mapserver-users] tileindex shptree

Eric Weisbender Weisbend at wapa.gov
Mon Oct 31 10:10:56 EDT 2011

Hello,

After further investigation of this tileindex error issue I have seemed to narrow it down to the query map not being able to resolve something with the tileindex.  If I comment the query map definition out then all queries of the tileindex work fine.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or an issue with my query map definition.  Advice and/or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
EW

>>> On 10/28/2011 at 3:31 PM, in message <CA+YzLBdmmvztPpkRL1D=u5gc09zHDYO_7HmYDrWEUUOyJai1_w at mail.gmail.com>, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:

Eric,

Do things fail consistently fora  given request?  I would be
willing to do some examination of this problem this evening
(pacific time) if you can provide a canned demonstration of
the issue (mapfile+tileindex+query).  I should be able to fake
the data referred to by the tileindex if necessary.

I don't feel that adding a spatial index (.qix) is the right
solution.   Something is either wrong with your tileindex
or with mapserver (IMHO).

Best regards,