[mapserver-users] Re: WMS/WFS Mapserver Projection Error

Lucho lucho1524 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:05:03 EDT 2011

Thanks, list...

As Jukka said, the problem was in the way of how the WFS 1.1.0 standard
works with the BBOX Envelope.

I've changed the order of the variables in which the coordinate values were
captured on my web client, using the order given by the GetFeature request
on WFS 1.0.0, and that's it!!! It works now.

Unfortunately, i do not know if there is any form of specify the version of
WFS service in the metadata of my mapfile.

Best wishes,

--
LUIS FERNANDO ORTIZ REYES
INGENIERO DE SISTEMAS