[mapserver-users] SLD with LayerFeatureConstraints

Meine Toonen meinetoonen at b3partners.nl
Mon Sep 12 10:22:16 EDT 2011

Hi list,

I'm currently trying to filter features from a layer via a SLD, but using the style defined by the service. I managed to get a NamedStyle by defining a classgroup and assigning the class with the group.

When I set the style via SLD to mv2, it works perfectly, but when I add the filterpart (LayerFeatureConstraints) it fails: the default style is used and no filtering occurs.

Am I doing something wrong, of is filtering nog possible via LayerFeatureConstraints?

Mapfile:

layer
  name telpunten_motorvoertuig_punt
  CLASSGROUP "mv"
  metadata
    "wms_title" "telpunten_points"
    "gml_include_items" "all"
    "wfs_featureid" "id"
  end
  group telpunten
  status off
  type point
  dump true
  template bla
  connectiontype postgis
  connection CONNECTIONSTATEMENT
  data "locatie from (select id, nummer, locatie, coalesce(soort,'Onbekend') as wb_soort, wegnummer from telpunt ) as foo using srid=28992 using unique id"
  projection
    "init=epsg:28992"
  end
  classitem wb_soort

  class
    NAME "motorvoertuig"
    group "mv"
    expression "MOTORVOERTUIG"
    style

        symbol "square"
        color 0 204 204
        outlinecolor 0 0 0
        size 8
    end
  end

  class
    NAME "motorvoertuig2"
    group "mv2"
    expression "MOTORVOERTUIG"
    style

        symbol "square"
        color 255 0 0
        outlinecolor 0 0 0
        size 8
    end
  end

  processing "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"
end

The SLD:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<sld:StyledLayerDescriptor xmlns:app="http://www.deegree.org/app" xmlns:deegreeogc="http://www.deegree.org/ogc" xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml" xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" xmlns:sld="http://www.opengis.net/sld" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xmlns:se="http://www.opengis.net/se" version="1.0.0">
    <sld:NamedLayer xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/sld">
        <se:Name>telpunten_motorvoertuig_punt</se:Name>
        <sld:NamedStyle>
            <se:Name>mv</se:Name>
        </sld:NamedStyle>
        <sld:LayerFeatureConstraints>
            <Fsld:eatureTypeConstraint>
                <ogc:Filter>
                    <ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
                        <ogc:PropertyName>wegnummer</ogc:PropertyName>
                        <ogc:Literal>A28</ogc:Literal>
                    </ogc:PropertyIsEqualTo>
                </ogc:Filter>
            </sld:FeatureTypeConstraint>