SV: [mapserver-users] Generic template for WMS GetFeatureInfo

Hollingbery, Julian julho at kms.dk
Mon Sep 19 03:36:57 EDT 2011

Hi Steve,

thanks for the tip. Most of my users have desktop GIS systems (MapInfo,
ArcMap, etc.), but I might test whether these support a JavaScript-based
solution.
In the mean time, could you expand a bit on the "new-style templates"?
All I have done so far is according to
http://mapserver.org/mapfile/template.html#template, and I don't
remember that this says anything about inclusion of subtemplates.

Julian