[mapserver-users] Getting introduced to MapScript

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 00:10:34 PDT 2012

Hi Stephen, thank you for the reply.

Yes I've went through those pages already. There you learn a few things, but
not how to set up a MapFile entirely.  How to set up the SHAPEPATH for a
mapObj for instance, or the DATA and TYPE for a layerObj.

I'm presently using Python, not that I like the language, but I've been
learning quite a bit with the MapScript code in PyWPS.

Luís