[mapserver-users] Basic Templating

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Aug 3 12:45:03 PDT 2012

If you're using templates to present query results the template should be referenced in a layer. TEMPLATE in the web object is for mode=browse only and is generally not used much anymore.

What does your query URL look like? The template you pasted below doesn't look to contain any references to layer attributes. It looks like just a stock browse template.