[mapserver-users] Probelms with GM in Fast CGI

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Mon Aug 6 12:21:08 PDT 2012

We have been experiencing problems with GeoMoose 2.6 when MapServer is running in Fast CGI mode.  This relates to problems I've reported in the past, we finally figured out that it was the Fast CGI.  When we have MapServer in Fast CGI mode, my queries and Identify operations have failed, timed out, and did not return results.  We can set MapServer to run in the normal mode, but this causes significant issues with the draw times of our WMS services.

It's important that we resolve this problem as soon as possible.  Is there a solution or workaround to this issue?