[mapserver-users] The GetFeatureInfo return a GML without a validation schema.

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:22:18 PDT 2012

Hi Jukka,

That option ask the user to produce itself all the schemas for all the
layers

I see instead that a getFeature request on the WFS section will produce
automatically an xsd of the GML it return using the DescribeFeatureType
request.

I hope to find a solution to have this automatically produce also on the
GetFeatureInfo.

2012/8/10 Rahkonen Jukka <Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi>

>  Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> Would it work as you hope if the creation option “XSISCHEMAURI” could be
> set as described in the OGR GML driver page
> http://gdal.org/ogr/drv_gml.html? ** **
>
> ** **
>
> *“XSISCHEMAURI*: If provided, this URI will be inserted as the schema
> location. Note that the schema file isn't actually accessed by OGR, so it
> is up to the user to ensure it will match the schema of the OGR produced
> GML data file.”****
>
> ** **
>
> -Jukka Rahkonen-****
>
> ** **
>
> Andrea Peri wrote:
>
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Hi,
>
> doing a GetFeatureInfo of GML type I see the MapServer send this kind of
> response.
>
> <msGMLOutput
>      xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
>      xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
>      xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
>     <rt_cat.idcatbdfog.rt_layer>
>
> Unfortunately this response don't has a schemaLocation with a xsd for
> validation available.
>
> I try with the DescribeFeatureType, but it return an xsd for a
> featureCollection (for GML from WFS) don't for the msGMLOutput.
>
> Is possible to set the GetFeatureInfo from mapserver to have a GML
> response validable with the xsd from DescribeFeatureType ?
>
> Thx,
>
> --

Andrea Peri
qwerty àèìòù