[mapserver-users] KML generation-partially working

Sowmya Tiramdasu stiramdasu at qcoherent.com
Wed Aug 15 03:48:30 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

  I see your point. But, the images itself are blank. So making the paths
absolute has no difference. When the output format is png, I get all the
layers rendered correctly. But when the Output format is set to KML only,
the image outputs from each layer are coming blank :(.

So any inputs regarding this? Has anyone else ran in to the same situation?

Thanks,
Sowmya.

Sowmya Tiramdasu

QCoherent Software