[mapserver-users] Migrating mapcache sqlite database to new format

Smith, Michael ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at erdc.dren.mil
Wed Aug 15 16:33:01 PDT 2012

Thomas,

Was just trying to update my mapcache installation and found out that the sqlite databases I had built are no longer compatible with the current format. Specifically, they don't have the TILESET column and I have multiple sqlite db files for multiple layers. Is there  a current configuration method to using this format or is there a workaround? Or should I just use and old SHA (b62172775d1377ef74c5499fef21101280d84377) until I have time to rebuild the caches. These are scattered tile caches, eg lots of areas of no coverage and the seeding (using GDAL to select the seed areas) can't take advantage of multiple threads to to the use of GDAL.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
US Army Corps