[mapserver-users] [TinyOWS] OtherSRS configuration element missing

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Aug 28 10:46:34 PDT 2012

Hi,

TinyOWS supports using all the same projection codes than PostGIS as srsName parameter in GetFeature requests. However, it is advertising only the DefaultSRS in the GetCapabilities and I cannot find a configuration element for adding extra projections in a standard WFS 1.1.0 way as "OtherSRS" elements.
There are clients like gvSIG which are parsing the OtherSRS list and build a dropdown menu for selecting one of the supported projections. Now OtherSRS list does not exist ever and gvSIG users can't select anything else that the DefaultSRS.

I suggest adding an OtherSRS element into the configuration file which would have an effect on WFS 1.1.0 GetCapabilities document.

-Jukka Rahkonen-