[mapserver-users] label MINSCALEDENOM, MAXSCALEDENOM usage

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 30 08:31:13 PDT 2012

Some quick words of advice: I see you asking the exact same questions on
mapserver-dev, then mapserver-users, then IRC: and different people
spend time on your questions on each venue.  Please use one venue (I
recommend you use mapserver-users, where over 2,000 people live); but if
you choose to use IRC or other method don't send messages to the other
lists as well: we don't want people wasting their time on each of your
questions.

Thank you.

-jeff

--