[mapserver-users] Problem with "ANGLE FOLLOW"

umn-ms at hydrotec.de umn-ms at hydrotec.de
Mon Dec 3 02:56:33 PST 2012

Hi

I'm using  ANGLE-FOLLOW in Mapserver 6.2 to label lines.
Unfortunately only 5 of 12 features are labeld.

I attach an example with data and mapfile. It can be used with
    shp2img -m example.map -o out.png
All features are drawn, but most of them are not labeld, although there
should be enough space for all labels.

(To activate this example, one has to add arialbd.ttf in the
test-directory. I didn't attach this one, because of size-limits
in this mailing-list...)

Without "ANGLE FOLLOW" all labels are drawn.

Benedikt

#Layerdefinition:

LAYER
  NAME "Striche"