[mapserver-users] MapServer and 24bit Images

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 01:07:15 PST 2012

Dear Steve,

I try to do that but didn't work. The image appear all black. I use the Processing directive for the 3 bands and also I remove to test but nothing happen. Can be a problem of image...
To test in the browser if I put Format=image/png:mode=24bit don't work, the error said that is not supported, but If I use FORMAT=PNG24 that work but the image came all black. I'm using the last version of MapServer 6.2.0.

Also with output and without output the image appear all black. I have the image store in PostgreSQL DB with 145MB size.

Any idea?

Best Regards
José Santos