[mapserver-users] Reclassify raster cell values

ALT SHN i.geografica at alt-shn.org
Mon Dec 10 08:51:24 PST 2012

Hello Everyone,

First time Mapserver user here, and I would appreciate some advice
regarding this problem:

I have a Tile Index of single band TIFF rasters (0-255). The rasters are
displayer fast, and accuratly. However these rasters cover a sea shore
area, this means that half the rasters are sea territory, wich is
represented in black (0 cell values)

Is there way, in the Mapfile to reclassify the 0 cells to 255 in order to
turn them white? I know I can always pre process the rasters, but I'm
talking about forty + files...

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

André Mano

Associação Leonel Trindade
SOCIEDADE DE HISTÓRIA NATURAL

Apartado 25 2564-909 Torres Vedras Portugal
Sede e Biblioteca: rua Cavaleiros da Espora Dourada, 27A 2560 Torres Vedras

Laboratório de Paleontologia e Paleoecologia: Polígono Industrial do Alto
do Ameal 2565-641 Ramalhal
http://alt-shn.blogspot.com
www.alt-shn.org