[mapserver-users] MapFile viewer

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 14 05:32:04 PST 2012

Ivan, I want to make sure users can find this viewer; would you be
willing to edit the MapServer Wiki
(https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki) and add a "Mapfile
Viewers" page there, with your project as a first example?  (note that
you could include screengrabs or anything you want on that new page)

Thanks for your hard work,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna