AW: [mapserver-users] Style a polygon with Horizontal, Vertical, or Diagonal Lines using SLD?

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Wed Feb 1 16:18:02 EST 2012

you can define a symbol for the hatch in your mapfile

  SYMBOL
    NAME "schraffur"
    TYPE HATCH
  END

and use this in your sld

An example how it works:
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL210/MapServer_SLD_World/MapServ
er_SLD_World.asp?mapservLayers=0
<http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/OL210/MapServer_SLD_World/MapSer
ver_SLD_World.asp?mapservLayers=0&SLDsrcIdx=42> &SLDsrcIdx=42

Arnd

  _____