[mapserver-users] Is it possible to combine between openlayers script and mapfile?

Vivaldi Al Barado vivaldi_albarado at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 23:53:30 EST 2012

Very thanks for your fast answer, Mr. Brent Fraser.

I want to create a points using openlayers to describes realtime GPS tracking.

But i want to insert the openlayers script into web tempate of the mapfile, can i do that?

If it were possible, what the effect when I zoom the map?

Thanks for attention & your kindness

Best regards
Gozali