[mapserver-users] Multi-line labels

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Feb 2 10:16:08 EST 2012

Hi,

Layers are rendered from bottom to top and I believe that now your centroide_pts are just there under the polygons.
By the way, STATUS OFF should mean that the layer is not at all in use. It is a bit odd that your layers still render, or at least the polygons.

-Jukka Rahkonen-
maddqc wrote:

> Hi all,

> I've have a problem with a mapfile that I need to show a particular label
with multi-line from my centroide_pts layer. But it doesn't work.

> When I use the map mode in a browser, there is only the layer unite_eval,
but my centroide layer is not showed.

> What's happening here? What can I do?

Thx

MAP
        IMAGETYPE PNG
        EXTENT 196198.810957 5012701.634582 198121.561850 5013781.503783
        SIZE 1000 1000
        UNITS meters
        SHAPEPATH       "/opt/mapping/maps/"
        IMAGECOLOR 255 255 255