[mapserver-users] Mapserver + PostGIS ==> Blank Screen

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sun Feb 12 19:10:35 EST 2012

Yikes!   That looks like a compatibility problem.  PostGIS has been
changing their function names (e.g. from "GeomFromText" to
"ST_GeomFromText"), and I don't  think Mapserver has kept up.  Can you
use an older version of PostGIS (<2.0)?

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2012-January/017272.html

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser