[mapserver-users] Help

Matt McClelland matt at wildwalks.com
Thu Feb 23 11:44:26 PST 2012

Hi

I am not exactly sure, but it sounds like this is not a mapserver question
but an apache?? question about how to make raw files downloadable.

If so head to an forum about your webserver, if it is apache then then you
are probably looking for something like this

<VirtualHost 123.123.321.01>
    DocumentRoot c:\\Internet_ Mapping
   ServerName  www.example.com
</VirtualHost>