[mapserver-users] Re: mssql2008 plugin not working / failed to load dynamic library

juliap japr94 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 12:41:24 PST 2012

Thanks for the suggestion,

I was able to create a spatial index for the database using ogrinfo. I even
exported information from sql server to a shapefile using the ogr2ogr
utility.

However; I want to be able to get data directly from a query in the mapfile,
instead of having to create a shapefile. Right now this doesn't work when I
use CONNECTIONTYPE OGR, and the same string that I used to connect for the
previous examples.

Also, I tried to use the mssql2008 plugin, and I used dependency walker and
it seems that most of the required libraries cannot be found ...

Do you have any idea of what the problem could be?