[mapserver-users] Mapserver docs and i18n

Tue Jul 3 07:58:24 PDT 2012

Hello list,

I've been working since some weeks on making i18n available in Mapserver
docs. I've done some translation in the past of french part and I was fed
up with maintaining rst files languages to languages and not simple shorts
strings. For the french part, I've already backported all to i18n system.
I've already submit a pull request (e.g
https://github.com/mapserver/docs/pull/7) on Github but a community
feedback is welcome because this request can change the way we do
translations on the project.
For already existing translation, things can stay as they 're depending on
every langage community.
You can read more about the process
https://github.com/ThomasG77/docs/wiki/How_to-i18n
All inputs are welcome against like for