[mapserver-users] How to get layer name in an identify template?

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 6 08:02:51 PDT 2012

There are two references:

1)      http://mapserver.org/mapfile/template.html has all the substitution tag references.

2)      http://mapserver.org/output/template_output.html documents templated output formats.

Steve

From: mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Donald Kerr
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 9:41 AM
To: 'Bistrais, Bob'; mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] How to get layer name in an identify template?

It would be handy to have a reference to all tags that are available for templating their limitations in terms of where they can be placed in the template. I've just started looking at templating for a WFS response and there's not a lot of out there; at least, I'm finding difficulty in gathering the info that I need.

Regards,

Donald