[mapserver-users] One template for every text type

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 03:14:32 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,
thx for hint.

I read the doc and also the RFC 36.
I'm having also some doubt.

I try to set this output format:

  OUTPUTFORMAT
    NAME "delimitazione_fogli_xml"
    MIMETYPE "text/xml"
    DRIVER "TEMPLATE"
    FORMATOPTION "FILE=/pat-to-ex-template-on-layer-level/template_xml.tmpl"
  END

  at WEB level I set this value:
WEB
   METADATA
      "wms_feature_info_mime_type" "text/xml"
   END
END

And how explained from RFC I comment the template from layer level and try
to add the tag
QUERYABLE TRUE
(But this option seem to be not supported from MapServer 6.2 trunk)

If I remove the template tag from layer level I have this error:

msWMSFeatureInfo(): WMS server error. Requested layer(s) are not queryable.

And if I try to add the QUERYABLE TRUE tag I have
this error:

>Unknown identifier. Parsing error near (QUERYABLE)

So I need to maintain the template ad Layer level. This force the layer to
use the template from that tag instead of the tag from FORMATOPTION.

Also I don't understand how to link the specific format option the a
specific layer.

Thx,

Andrea.

--