[mapserver-users] ArcInfo Grid with MapServer

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Jul 23 08:46:58 PDT 2012

Next guess: perhaps values in the DEM file are so close to zero that the WMS image just looks all black. Study the histograms with some suitable program. If values are very low you will need to scale the image before rendering. You have sure checked that original images are in EPSG:4326 and that the extents are correct.

-Jukka Rahkonen-