[mapserver-users] Resolution of PDF Output

Sven Geggus lists at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Tue Jul 24 03:06:01 PDT 2012

Hello,

for PDF generation I would usually like to output Data in Papersizes (A3,
A4, ...) but in shp2img or CGI Interface I can only specify pixels.

How does this size correspond to the size shown in acrobat reader?

If I take 1000 Pixels this will result in 352.8mm

Where does this factor of 2.838 originate from?

Regards

Sven

--
.. this message has been created using an outdated OS (UNIX-like) with an
outdated mail- or newsreader (text-only) :-P

/me is giggls at ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web