[mapserver-users] Mapserver Template - BBOX

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Jul 24 08:07:00 PDT 2012

Wonder if [rawext] will work? Worth a quick try but I doubt it. That value will get you the un-altered extent used
for map draws or queries but only through CGI calls.

I think what's happening is that because WFS works generally outside the CGI object that that some of the tracking
variables referenced by the template code aren't being populated.

The fix is relatively easy but there are a number of ways to go about it. Donald, can you create a ticket so this
can get into 6.2 (I hope)...

Steve