[mapserver-users] MapServer and PHP

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 06:57:24 PDT 2012

Lester Caine wrote:
>> 6.0.3? It might be worth trying the installer instead. PHP is an option as far
>> as I can see, so would need to be enabled while installing. I'm just grabbing a
>> copy of the zip so I can check it out anyway.
>
> Henrique
> did you run setenv.bat ... I can't see it being refered to in the installation
> guide, but it sets up the path to all of the tools such as PHP and would need to
> be run before apache-install.bat I suspect it should probably have been CALLED
> from that ...

Found the reference to it after sending ;)
It's in the notes on 'tools' and is needed in order to use php from the command
line, but I suspect that it also needed to set up the path to the libraries as
well. Perhaps someone can confirm that? I don't use the 'stock' install since I
need Firebird and some other tools as well.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL